- Checkpoint Friendly: MacBook stays protected inside Codex when going through airport security
- 360° Viscotex cushioning guards MacBook from shock damage
- Corner pads elevate MacBook for better ventilation
- Microfiber inner lining protects MacBook from scratching
- Proprietary zipper design allows for complete use of MacBook while still in the case
Exclusively tailored for Apple's MacBook, Codex 13 is an ultra-slim and light-weight protective shell case that is designed to insulate your MacBook at all times from the wear and tear of daily use. Codex 13 combines style with functionality by providing full access to all interface ports as well as the DVD/CD slot when your Macbook is opened. When closed, your MacBook is protected against shocks and scratches with Viscotex™ inserts and Terahedron™ inner lining.
Internal dimensions: 13.0" x 9.0" x 1.1" ( 33.0cm x 22.8cm x 2.8cm )
External dimensions: 13.4" x 9.4" x 1.6" ( 34.0cm x 24.0cm x 4.0cm )
Note: Codex 13 is 100% form fitted to MacBook ; therefore it will not fit iBook properly.
Moshi's Codex collection is carefully crafted with a combination of high-resilience polymeric hybrid material that resembles a brushed metal surface and Terahedron™ inner lining to prevent scratches. The outer surface of Codex has been treated to be splash repellent and can be cleaned with commercial leather cleaners. The inner lining of Codex is made of Terahedron™ microfibre which can be treated with a damp cloth in conjunction with suede cleaner. Never use bleach or any harsh solvents on Codex. Let Codex dry naturally after cleaning. Do not machine wash or dry clean Codex.
You May Be Interested In The Following Product (s)
Add Your Tags: