- Perfectly slim fit with iPhone 4/4S
- Specialized dual-tone coating that offers superior look and feel
- Designed and tested to be "flash-friendly"; no interference to iPhone 4/4S built-in flash which causes unwanted flare in photos
- All iPhone 4/4S buttons are easily accessible while resting in iGlaze shell casing
The iGlaze shell-case was designed for owners who prefer minimalist-style protection that serves to accentuate the unique look of the iPhone 4/4S while protecting it from damage. iGlaze excels at protecting the iPhone 4/4S from scratches and shocks without compromising its form and functionality. All of the iPhone 4/4S buttons are easily accessible while in the iGlaze case and photos taken with flash are unaffected. The outside of the case is surface treated with a specialized coating that provides an unrivaled look and feel. It also comes with a buffer film to offer added backside scratch protection, keeping your iPhone 4/4S flawless despite rigorous use. Available in various dual-tone colors as well as crystal clear, Moshi's iGlaze offers the most fitting protection for your iPhone while being completely unobtrusive.
The backside buffer film is located between two stickers (marked #1 and #2). Please follow the instructions below to apply the film to your iPhone's backside. 1. Use the provided microfiber cloth to wipe away any dust particles on the backside of the iPhone. *Note: dust particles that accidentally fall on the buffer film during installation will cause bubbles and can be easily removed with scotch tape.
iGlaze 4 Installation Tilt your iPhone at an angle while aligning the left side of the iPhone with the opening for the iPhone buttons. Slowly lower the right side of the iPhone and apply pressure until the entire iPhone clicks into place. iGlaze 4 Removal Hold the iPhone with iGlaze firmly in your right hand with right thumb pressed against the right side of iGlaze. Use your left hand to gently pull the iPhone out of the casing by lifting the right side of the iPhone . Backside Buffer film Installation
2. Peel off backing #1 (as marked) facing down to avoid any dust particles adhering to the film's surface.
3. Apply the buffer film by aligning against all four sides of the iPhone.
4. Use the microfiber cloth to smooth out the buffer film during the installation.
5. Peel off backing #2 (as marked) and use the microfiber cloth to squeeze out any air bubbles toward the sides.
The backside buffer film is located between two stickers (marked #1 and #2). Please follow the instructions below to apply the film to your iPhone's backside.
1. Use the provided microfiber cloth to wipe away any dust particles on the backside of the iPhone.
*Note: dust particles that accidentally fall on the buffer film during installation will cause bubbles and can be easily removed with scotch tape.
Could be the perfect case Review by Curtis
Found this at a local store after looking for a slim case. The case is absolutely perfect. Great fit, great feel and great look. And probably would not have posted a review but I dropped the phone from about 4 feet onto a concrete floor...being such a slim case I let out a few expletives and braced myself. NO DAMAGE! Great stuff! (Posted on 5/11/12)
IPhone 4s Review by Biff
Finally a case that fits the iPhone 4s properly. Looks good. Feels great. Arctic silver looks excellent with white iPhone. As for durability, time will tell. Very pleased with purchase. Thank you Moshi!! (Posted on 10/18/11)
Beautiful and Elegant Review by Paul
However, the beauty and elegance comes at a cost...it is not durable. For only one month, scathes appear on the cover. But, worth the money for this fitted case which makes my Iphone 4 awesome! (Posted on 8/28/11)
You May Be Interested In The Following Product (s)
Add Your Tags: